- 1 package of English Toast Muffins
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 5 leaves of fresh basil or 1 tsp dried
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup, diced pepperoni
- 1/4 cup sweet sausage, crumbled. (please note: you may use all pepperoni or all sausage or no meat at all. If you eliminate increase the cheese to 1 cup.)
- 1 cup marinara sauce. Bottled or homemade which is very easy to make and much better. Food So Good Marinara Sauce Recipe
These mini pizza snacks are designed to serve to a group of kids, and taste much better than those rock hard frozen ones. They are made with all healthy fresh ingredients and are absolutely delicious. Needless to say adults love these just as well. You can throw them together in about 15 minutes. This recipe is sure to become one of your favorites.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the muffins on a baking sheet, spread on some marinara sauce.
- Place your desired toppings on the muffins.
- Bake the pizza bites for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees, or until the cheese is melted and the sausage is cooked through, if using.