Chicken in Garlic Vinegar Sauce
|2 to 3 lb frying chicken cut up into pieces|
|4 cloves garlic, minced|
|1/4 cup red wine vinegar|
|1/4 cup parsley, chopped|
Red wine vinegar and garlic gives this chicken dish wonderful flavor and zip.
- Dry the chicken pieces with a paper towel.
- In a large frying pan heat the olive oil and saute the garlic for 2 minutes, be careful not to burn.
- Turn the heat to high and add the chicken pieces and brown quickly on both sides until golden.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Deglaze the pan with the vinegar.
- Add the oregano and parsley
- Cover the pan and simmer gently for about 25 minutes or until chicken is tender.