Grilled Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 2 tbs sliced scallions
- 4 pork loin chops about 1 and 1/2 inches thick
This is a super simple recipe with just a few ingredients. It has big flavors and is sure to be a big hit at your barbecue.
- To make the sauce, combine the apricot preserves, lemon juice, soy sauce and sage in a sauce pan.
- Cook over low heat until preserves are melted.
- Stir in scallions and mix well. Set aside.
- Grill chops over medium coals for about 20 minutes, turning once until juices run clear.
- Brush with some of the sauce during grilling.
- Bring remaining sauce to a boil and serve over chops.