Grilled Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce
|3/4 cup apricot preserves|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|2 tsp soy sauce|
|1 tsp dried sage|
|2 tbs sliced scallions|
|4 pork loin chops about 1 and 1/2 inches thick|
This is a super simple recipe with just a few ingredients. It has big flavors and is sure to be a big hit at your barbecue.
- To make the sauce, combine the apricot preserves, lemon juice, soy sauce and sage in a sauce pan.
- Cook over low heat until preserves are melted.
- Stir in scallions and mix well. Set aside.
- Grill chops over medium coals for about 20 minutes, turning once until juices run clear.
- Brush with some of the sauce during grilling.
- Bring remaining sauce to a boil and serve over chops.