|2 lbs ground turkey|
|2 eggs, beaten|
|1 medium onion, minced|
|2 tbs fresh bread crumbs|
|2 tbs parsley, minced|
|2 tbs Parmesan cheese|
|1 tsp white pepper|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|1 tsp oregano|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|1 tbs canola oil|
|8 Slices of White or yellow American cheese|
|8 Hamburger buns|
|lettuce and tomatoes for garnish|
- Mix turkey, eggs, onion, bread crumbs, parsley, Parmesan salt, pepper’s oregano and oil.
- Mix well and form into the desired sized burgers.
- Place burgers on a baking sheet, cover and place in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place burgers over medium hot charcoals and cook for about 15 minutes (depending on thickness) turning once halfway through cooking.
- In the last 4 minutes of cooking top each burger with a slice of cheese and allow to melt.
- Toast buns and place burgers atop.
- Garnish with lettuce, tomatoes and mayo.