- 5 cups of sparkling water
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups sugar
This is a super healthy refreshing drink, perfect for a hot summer day. You can add Vodka, Gin or light rum if you like.
- Combine the 2 cups of water raspberries and sugar in a sauce pan and bring just to a boil. Reduce heat and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Remove heat and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Press the mixture through a wire meshed strainer and discard seeds.
- Transfer mixture to a pitcher and add the lemon, lime juice and sparkling water and mix well.
- Serve over ice.