Lobster Crab and Shrimp Cocktail
|1 lb of large cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed, halved cross wise|
|1/2 lb lump crab meat (or king or snow crab meat)|
|1/2 lb fresh cooked lobster meat|
|1/4 cup finely diced carrot|
|1/4 cup peas|
|1/4 cup sliced radishes|
|1/4 cup finely diced celery|
|1 tbs capers, drained and rinsed|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|2 tbs parsley, chopped|
|1 tbs red onion, minced|
|1 tbs jalapeno pepper, minced|
|1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|3 tbs fresh lemon juice|
|zest from 1 lemon|
This is a super delicious twist on the classic shrimp cocktail that adds lobster and crab to the mix along with radishes, peas, carrot, celery and capers topped with a dressing of olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place the shrimp, crab, lobster, carrot, peas, radishes, celery, capers in a large non reactive bowl.
- Gently fold together the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Jalapeno, pepper, parsley and lemon zest.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Gently mix again.
- Divide mixture into wine or martini glasses.