Lobster Crab and Shrimp Cocktail
- 1 lb of large cooked shrimp, peeled, deveined, tails removed, halved cross wise
- 1/2 lb lump crab meat (or king or snow crab meat)
- 1/2 lb fresh cooked lobster meat
- 1/4 cup finely diced carrot
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup finely diced celery
- 1 tbs capers, drained and rinsed
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs red onion, minced
- 1 tbs jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
This is a super delicious twist on the classic shrimp cocktail that adds lobster and crab to the mix along with radishes, peas, carrot, celery and capers topped with a dressing of olive oil and lemon juice.
- Place the shrimp, crab, lobster, carrot, peas, radishes, celery, capers in a large non reactive bowl.
- Gently fold together the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the Jalapeno, pepper, parsley and lemon zest.
- Add the lemon juice and olive oil.
- Gently mix again.
- Divide mixture into wine or martini glasses.