Lobster Salad Wraps
|4 Romaine lettuce leaves washed, dried and cut into bite sized pieces|
|1/4 cup watercress, washed dried and cut into 1/2 inch pieces|
|l slice of bacon, fried and drained on paper towels, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces|
|1 hard boiled egg, peeled and chopped into 1/2 inch cubes|
|1/2 lb lobster meat, chopped|
|1 tomato, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces|
|1 avocado, chopped into 1/2 pieces|
|2 tbs crumbled blue cheese|
|2 large flour tortillas|
|1/4 cup water|
|1/4 cup red wine vinegar|
|1/4 tsp sugar|
|1 tsp fresh lemon juice|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
|3/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce|
|1/4 tsp Colemans English mustard|
|1 clove garlic, minced|
|1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil|
|3/4 cup canola oil|
This is a delicious tortilla wrap of Lobster meat, bacon, lettuce, peppery watercress, tomato, avocado and hard cooked egg.
- In a medium bowl combine the lettuce, watercress, bacon, egg, lobster meat, tomatoes and cheese and mix well until combined. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients for the dressing and whisk until it is well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Assemble the wraps. Divide up the lobster salad between the two tortilla wraps.
- Slice the wraps in half then serve.
- You may substitute shrimp for the lobster.