Strawberry Mango Sorbet
|1 large mango peeled and cut into chunks|
|2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced|
|1 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|1 1/2 tbs orange juice|
|Juice from 1/2 lime|
This is a delicious strawberry and mango sorbet that you can make without an ice cream machine. You can prepare it in about 15 minutes plus freeze time.
- Place cut fruit in a single layer on a plate or tray, cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Place fruit in a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the lime juice and vanilla extract and continue until very smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the container and blend again.
- Continue to blend for up to 5 minutes.
- Spoon into serving dishes or into a freezer container and keep cold until ready to serve.