- 1 large mango peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbs orange juice
- Juice from 1/2 lime
This is a delicious strawberry and mango sorbet that you can make without an ice cream machine. You can prepare it in about 15 minutes plus freeze time.
- Place cut fruit in a single layer on a plate or tray, cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Place fruit in a blender or a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the lime juice and vanilla extract and continue until very smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the container and blend again.
- Continue to blend for up to 5 minutes.
- Spoon into serving dishes or into a freezer container and keep cold until ready to serve.