Goat Cheese Appetizers
- 12 ozs goat cheese
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 cup of oil packed sun dried tomatoes, drained and diced
- 1 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 cloves garlic, halved
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
The goat cheese are marinated in herbs and spices overnight to develop wonderful flavor.
- Slice the goat cheese into 1 inch pieces and place in a bowl and and add the olive oil, rosemary, tomatoes, black olives, basil and rosemary over the cheese.
- Gently mix well.
- Using tooth picks insert the halved garlic cloves into the cheese pieces.
- Allow the mixture to marinate overnight, covered in the refrigerator.
- Remove the tooth picks and serve with sliced French bread.