Roasted Red Pepper and Avocado Melts
|4 English muffins|
|8 slices of red onion|
|1 ripe avocado|
|8 slices of jack cheese|
|2 small jars of roasted red peppers|
|3 tbs grated Parmesan cheese|
- Split muffins in half and place, cut sides up on a large baking sheet.
- Broil about 6 inches below heat until toasted. About 2 minutes.
- Place 1 slice of the onion on each muffin half.
- Halve, pit and peel avocado, then slice each half into 8 wedges.
- Top each onion slice with 2 of the avocado wedges along with 1 slice of the cheese and an equal portion of the red peppers.
- Sprinkle each with Parmesan and return to the oven to broil for another 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.