Roasted Red Pepper and Avocado Melts
- 4 English muffins
- 8 slices of red onion
- 1 ripe avocado
- 8 slices of jack cheese
- 2 small jars of roasted red peppers
- 3 tbs grated Parmesan cheese
- Split muffins in half and place, cut sides up on a large baking sheet.
- Broil about 6 inches below heat until toasted. About 2 minutes.
- Place 1 slice of the onion on each muffin half.
- Halve, pit and peel avocado, then slice each half into 8 wedges.
- Top each onion slice with 2 of the avocado wedges along with 1 slice of the cheese and an equal portion of the red peppers.
- Sprinkle each with Parmesan and return to the oven to broil for another 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.