|1 lb of cook turkey meat|
|2 stalks celery|
|1/2 red bell pepper|
|3 tbs mayonnaise|
|2 tbs Dijon mustard|
|1 tbs cider vinegar|
|1 tsp white sugar|
|kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste|
This is a wonderful recipe to use for leftover turkey. It is great served in sandwich with crusty bread or spread over crackers.
- Place cooked turkey, celery, scallions and red bell pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer the turkey mixture to a bowl.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, cider vinegar, white sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.