Coconut Sweet Potato Bake
- 4 cups hot mashed sweet potatoes
- 6 tbs butter, melted
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tbs brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 2 tbs flour
Coconut and sweet potatoes were made for each other.
- Combine sweet potatoes, 4 tbs of butter and 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and milk.
- Place mixture in a shallow buttered casserole.
- Combine remaining brown sugar, pecans, coconut and flour.
- Stir in remaining melted butter.
- Sprinkle mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.