Coconut Sweet Potato Bake
|4 cups hot mashed sweet potatoes|
|6 tbs butter, melted|
|1/3 cup plus 2 tbs brown sugar|
|2 eggs beaten|
|1/2 cup milk|
|1/2 cup chopped pecans|
|1/2 cup flaked coconut|
|2 tbs flour|
Coconut and sweet potatoes were made for each other.
- Combine sweet potatoes, 4 tbs of butter and 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Beat in eggs and milk.
- Place mixture in a shallow buttered casserole.
- Combine remaining brown sugar, pecans, coconut and flour.
- Stir in remaining melted butter.
- Sprinkle mixture over sweet potatoes.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.