Charcoal Grilled Veal Chops with Lemon and Thyme
- 4 veal chop, about 1 inch thick
- 3 tbs of fresh thyme or 1 and 1/2 tbs dried thyme
- 2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup minced parsley
- 2 tbs olive oil
- lemon wedges for serving
These herb rubbed chop are especially delicious when cook over hot coals.
- Stir together minced thyme, lemon peel, parley and oil.
- Rub each side of the veal chop with the thyme mixture.
- Place meat on a greased grill above glowing coals and grill turning once. About 6 minutes total for medium.
- Transfer to a serving platter and garnish with thyme sprigs and lemon juice.