Grilled Mexican Rib-eye Steaks
|4 (1 lb rib eye or boneless top loin steaks cut 3/4 inch thick)|
|2 tbs fresh lime juice|
|1/2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese|
|8 (9 inch) flour tortillas|
|1 cup of Pico de Gallo salsa|
|grilled pineaple for garnish|
Top these juicy Rib eye steaks with salsa and jack cheese.
- Preheat charcoal or grill top.
- Sprinkle steaks with lime juice.
- Place steaks on grill and cook for 5 to 8 minutes on each side depending on desired doneness.
- Top steaks with cheese and allow cheese to melt slightly.
- Serve with tortillas and salsa.