Pea Onion and Bacon Salad
- 1 lb of frozen peas thawed
- 1/2 lb of frozen baby onions, thawed
- 4 slices of thick bacon, diced
- 2 stalks of celery, diced
- 1 small jar of roasted red peppers, drained and diced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Fry bacon in a saute pan until almost crispy. Remove and drain on paper towels.
- Add all ingredients to large bowl and gently mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate over night.