|2 ozs of unsweetened chocolate|
|1/2 cup unsalted butter|
|1/4 tsp salt|
|1/2 tsp vanilla extract|
|1 cup sugar|
|3/4 cup flour|
|3/4 cup chopped walnuts|
|1/3 cup raspberry preserves|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour and 8 inch baking pan.
- Place chocolate and butter in a large sauce pan over low heat.
- Stir frequently until chocolate melts, then remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Stir in salt,vanilla and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, stirring to incorporate each before adding the next.
- Add flour and stir to combine.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- spoon the raspberry preserves over the batter in small dollops.
- With a knife, marble the preserves through the batter, making an even swirl pattern.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the edges start to pull from the pan.