Sugar Apple Muffins with Cinnamon and Nutmeg
|2 cups sifted flour|
|1 tsp baking powder|
|1 tsp cinnamon|
|1 tsp nutmeg|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|1 egg beaten|
|3 tbs melted butter|
|1 cup milk|
|1/2 cup sugar|
|1 and 1/2 finely chopped apples|
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Grease and flour muffin tins or add paper liners to a muffin tin.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
- Add a egg to butter along with milk and sugar. Mix well.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir thoroughly, but do not over mix.
- Fold in apples and gently mix.
- Fill muffin tins 2/3 full and bake for about 24 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.