- 2 large baking potatoes, peeled
- 2 onions, cut into thin pieces
- 6 tbs butter
- 1 tbs kosher salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- Peel each potato.
- Take 2 (12×12) sheets of heavy duty aluminum foil and place one potato in each.
- Add 1 sliced onion to each, along with 1 clove of garlic
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add 3 tbs of butter to each packet and tightly seal each packet, twisting the ends.
- Place over hot coals and cook for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning often.
- Recipe may be doubled.