Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Place the chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic and sesame oil in a large zip lock bag. Seal the bag and shake to coat.
- Place in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning several times.
- Preheat a stove top or charcoal grill.
- Remove chicken from bag and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side or until done.