Grilled Teriyaki Chicken
|4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts|
|1 cup teriyaki sauce|
|1/4 cup lemon juice|
|2 tsp garlic, minced or pressed|
|2 tsp sesame oil|
|thinly sliced scallions for garnish|
|sesame seeds for garnish|
- Place the chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large zip lock bag. Seal the bag and shake to coat.
- Place in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning several times.
- Preheat a stovetop or charcoal grill.
- Remove chicken from the bag and discard the remaining marinade.
- Grill the chicken for 6-8 minutes on each side or until done.