Mini Baked Potatoes with Blue Cheese
|20 small new potatoes|
|4 tbs canola oil|
|1/2 cup sour cream|
|1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled|
|2 tbs fresh chives, chopped|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and dry the potatoes then toss in a bowl with some oil to coat.
- Dip the potatoes in the kosher salt to coat lightly, then spread them out on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until tender.
- In a small bowl combine the sour cream and blue cheese and mix well.
- Cut a cross in the top of each potato. Press gently with your fingers to open the potatoes.
- Top each potato with a generous spoonful of the blue cheese mixture.
- Place on a serving dish and garnish with chives.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.