Low Calorie Lemon Baked Sole
|4 (3 and 1 and 1/2 oz) sole fillets|
|2 tsp reduced calorie margarine, melted|
|2 tsp lemon juice|
|2 tbs ap flour|
|2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped|
|dash of black pepper|
|dash of paprika|
|kosher salt to taste|
This recipe contains only 92 calories per serving.
- Rinse the fillets in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, set aside.
- Combine the melted margarine and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, chopped parsley, and pepper in a shallow container.
- Dip the fillets in the margarine mixture, then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Transfer the fillets to a nonstick baking sheet, and drizzle any remaining margarine mixture over the fish.
- Sprinkle the fillets with paprika and season with a little salt.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is golden brown and flakes easily.