Low Calorie Lemon Baked Sole
- 4 (3 and 1 and 1/2 oz) sole fillets
- 2 tsp reduced calorie margarine, melted
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbs ap flour
- 2 tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- dash of black pepper
- dash of paprika
- kosher salt to taste
This recipe contains only 92 calories per serving.
- Rinse the fillets in cold water and pat dry with paper towels, set aside.
- Combine the melted margarine and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Combine flour, chopped parsley, and pepper in a shallow container.
- Dip the fillets in the margarine mixture, then dredge in the flour mixture.
- Transfer the fillets to a nonstick baking sheet, and drizzle any remaining margarine mixture over the fish.
- Sprinkle the fillets with paprika and season with a little salt.
- Bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is golden brown and flakes easily.