Flounder with Dill and Mustard Sauce
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- dash of paprika
- 2 lbs flounder fillets, or any firm white fleshed white fish
- 2 carrots julienned
- 2 stalks celery julienned
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
Julienne vegetables make this a one dish meal.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, dill, mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, garlic and paprika.
- Brush both sides of the fillets with the mixture and arrange in a flat baking dish.
- Layer the julienned vegetables over the fillets and top with the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and additional paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.