Flounder with Dill and Mustard Sauce
|2 tsp lemon juice|
|1 and 1/2 tsp olive oil|
|3 tsp fresh dill, chopped|
|3 tsp Dijon mustard|
|1 tsp kosher salt|
|1 tsp black pepper|
|1/4 tsp sugar|
|1 clove garlic, crushed|
|dash of paprika|
|2 lbs flounder fillets, or any firm white fleshed white fish|
|2 carrots julienned|
|2 stalks celery julienned|
|1/4 cup Parmesan cheese|
Julienne vegetables make this a one dish meal.
- Combine lemon juice, olive oil, dill, mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, garlic and paprika.
- Brush both sides of the fillets with the mixture and arrange in a flat baking dish.
- Layer the julienned vegetables over the fillets and top with the remaining sauce.
- Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese and additional paprika.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until the fish flakes easily.