Crab and Cannelloni Bean Appetizer
- 1 lb jumbo lump crab meat
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 (14oz) can of cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
- zest and juice from 1 lemon
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
- Add the lemon juice to a non metal bowl, then slowly whisk in the olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another non metal bowl, add the crabmeat, beans, lemon zest and parsley. Gently mix well taking care not to break up the crab meat lumps.
- Divide the crab mixture among 4 butter lettuce leaves, place on attractive plates and serve.