Salami Prosciutto and Brie Sub Sandwich
- 4 (9 inch) sub rolls
- 1 lb brie cheese, rind on
- 1 lb prosciutto
- 1 a lb Italian cotto salami
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 large roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbs oregano
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- red pepper flakes to taste
- Cut the brie into 1/4 inch slices, rind on.
- In a bowl add the vinegar, red pepper flakes, oregano, salt and pepper and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- To assemble the sandwiches, on each sub roll add 1/4 lb of prosciutto, salami and Brie.
- Top each sandwich with roasted red peppers, red onions and iceberg lettuce.
- Whisk dressing again and pour some over each sandwich.