Butter Spiced Shrimp
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, in shell
- 4 tbs old bay seasoning
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
This is a super simple delicious recipe. Jumbo shrimp, seasoned with “Old Bay” seasoning, drizzled with sweet butter.
- Add shrimp to a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Allow shrimp to cook for 1 minute, then drain and add to a large bowl.
- Meanwhile, melt butter over low heat.
- Pour the butter over the shrimp and mix well.
- Add the old bay seasoning and mix again.