Seven Up Biscuits
|4 cups bisquick|
|1 cup sour cream|
|1 cup 7-up|
|1/2 cup melted butter|
|Dash of kosher salt|
- Mix bisquick, sour cream and 7- up. Add a dash of salt.
- Knead and fold dough until well incorporated. If dough is too sticky add a little more bisquick.
- Pat dough out on a flat surface.
- Using a 3 inch biscuit cutter cut out biscuits.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil, the brush the melted butter all over the surface.
- Place the biscuits several inches apart on the buttered baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 425 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.