Mint Cranberry-Raspberry Iced Tea
- 4 cups brewed Tea with 1/2 cup sugar, while brewing
- 4 cups cranberry/raspberry drink
- fresh mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- Brew 4 cups of tea along with 1/2 cup of sugar, until sugar is dissolved.
- Add several sprigs of mint while tea is brewing.
- In a large pitcher add brewed tea along with 4 cups of cranberry raspberry drink and 4 wedges of lemon.
- Chill completely, then serve in glasses over ice, garnish with fresh mint leaves.