- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, cut into small chunks
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (7oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp fresh dill weed
- 1 cup shredded asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 30 (1 inch) slices French Baguette
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2-3 tsp garlic powder
This is a quick and easy delicious appetizer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, artichokes, dill and shredded cheeses. Mix well.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Place the bread on baking sheets.
- Spoon the Mixture evenly over the bread slices and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly golden.