Artichoke and Chicken Bruschetta
|3 cups cooked chicken breast, cut into small chunks|
|1/2 cup mayonnaise|
|1 (7oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped|
|1/2 tsp fresh dill weed|
|1 cup shredded asiago or Parmesan cheese|
|1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese|
|30 (1 inch) slices French Baguette|
|1/4 cup olive oil|
|2-3 tsp garlic powder|
This is a quick and easy delicious appetizer.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, artichokes, dill and shredded cheeses. Mix well.
- Brush the bread with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Place the bread on baking sheets.
- Spoon the Mixture evenly over the bread slices and bake for 15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and slightly golden.