Shrimp and Artichoke Salad with Feta
|1 lb large shrimp, peeled, deveined and Poached in boiling water for 2-3 minutes or until just pink.|
|1 (14 oz) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained hand halved|
|1/4 lb feta cheese, cut into 1/2 inch cubes|
|1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved|
|3/4 cup Kalamata olives, drained|
|1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini peppers|
|1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, thinly sliced|
|For the Dressing|
|1/4 cup white balsamic vinegar|
|1 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|1 tbs dried basil|
|2 tbs scallions, minced|
|2 tbs oregano|
|4-5 tbs extra virgin olive oil|
- In a large serving bowl combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Add the shrimp, feta, tomatoes, olives and pepperoncini and combine well.
- Add artichokes and toss gently.
- Cover and chill for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Before serving garnish with the fresh basil.