Asian Sesame Noodle Salad
|1 lb pasta, your favorite type|
|1/2 lb snow pea pods|
|2 red bell pepper diced|
|1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced|
|For the Sesame Dressing:|
|1/4 cup sesame oil|
|1/2 cup vegetable or peanut oil|
|1/4 cup soy sauce|
|2 tbs lemon juice|
|1/2 tsp ground ginger|
|2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed|
|6 scallions, chopped|
|3/4 cups peanut butter|
These noodles are made with pasta, snow peas, cucumber, scallions and topped with a delicious sesame dressing.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, the drain and cool under running water.
- Blend all the ingredients for the sesame dressing in a blender or food processor.
- In a large bowl toss the pasta with the peppers, pea pods, cucumber and scallions.
- Add about 1 cup of the dressing and toss again. You may add more dressing if desired.
- You may serve the salad as is or you may top it with grilled chicken.