- 1 lb pasta, your favorite type
- 1/2 lb snow pea pods
- 2 red bell pepper diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- For the Sesame Dressing:
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable or peanut oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 3/4 cups peanut butter
These noodles are made with pasta, snow peas, cucumber, scallions and topped with a delicious sesame dressing.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, the drain and cool under running water.
- Blend all the ingredients for the sesame dressing in a blender or food processor.
- In a large bowl toss the pasta with the peppers, pea pods, cucumber and scallions.
- Add about 1 cup of the dressing and toss again. You may add more dressing if desired.
- You may serve the salad as is or you may top it with grilled chicken.