Garlic and Cilantro Mojo Sauce
- 1 bunch cilantro, washed and dried 5-6 garlic cloves, chopped 2 tsp kosher salt 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil 1-2 tsp red wine or sherry vinegar
- 5-6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1-2 tsp red wine or sherry vinegar
This is a garlicky spicy Latin sauce that works well with chicken beef or pork.
- Trim the thick stems from the cilantro, then add the thinner stems and leaves to a blender or a food processor, along with the garlic and salt.
- Process the mixture while slowly pouring in the olive oil. If the mixture is too thick, add a few tbs of water and pulse to combine.
- The mixture should be thick, but still pourable.
- Add vinegar if desired.