Easy Chicken and Vegetable Curry
|2 boneless, skinless, chicken breast halves|
|2 tbs canola oil|
|4 tbs curry paste|
|1 package frozen Asian vegetables, thawed|
|1/2 cup plain yogurt|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
This is a flavorful curry that you can put together in a snap.
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
- Cut the chicken into 3/4 inch cubes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan using medium high heat, then add the chicken and saute for about 4 minutes or until browned.
- Add the curry paste and vegetables to the pan and mix well.
- Add about 1/2 cup of water to the pan and bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer and cook, covered for about 3-5 minutes or until the vegetables and chicken are tender.
- Remove from the heat then stir in the yogurt.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with white rice.