Crab Jalapeno Poppers
|1 lb lump crab meat|
|1 lb jalapeno peppers|
|4 oz cream cheese, room temperature|
|5 strips bacon, fried and crumbled|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1/4 cup cheddar cheese|
- Pick over crab meat and remove any bits of shell.
- Fry bacon until almost crispy, drain then crumble.
- In a bowl add the cream cheese, then add the crab meat and bacon. Gently mix well.
- Cut the jalapenos in half, remove the seeds then fill with the crab and cream cheese mixture
- Place the stuffed jalapenos on a foil covered baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the jalapenos from the oven, then sprinkle with the cheddar cheese.