Herb Oil Barbecue Mop
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 large sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 6 large sprigs thyme, leaves removed
- 6 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
This herb oil is a special secret that will help to keep you grilled meats juicy and full of flavor. It will work well with beef, chicken pork or seafood.
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan and gently simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Brush oil over meats while grilling or smoking.
- This mop will impart a wonderful garlicky herb flavor to your meats.