Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
|2 sticks butter, softened|
|3/4 cup dark brown sugar|
|3/4 cup sugar|
|2 tsp pure vanilla extract|
|2 and 1/4 cups flour|
|1 tsp ground cinnamon|
|1 tsp baking soda|
|1/2 tsp salt|
|1 cup dark bitter sweet chocolate (60 % Cacao)|
|1 cup milk chocolate chips|
|1/2 to 1 cup nuts, optional|
The secret to these wonderful cookies is the addition of cinnamon, vanilla dark bittersweet and milk chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter, sugars, egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts (if using).
- Drop by the tablespoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees until golden brown.