|1 lb veal leg, sliced very thin|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 cup flour|
|extra virgin olive oil|
|1 clove garlic, crushed|
|juice of 1/2 lemon|
|1/2 cup white wine|
|1 tbs capers, chopped|
|3 tbs fresh parsley, chopped|
|lemon slices for garnish|
- Pound the veal, very thin between two sheets of plastic wrap.
- Mix the salt and pepper with the flour, then dredge each slice of veal, knocking off the excess flour.
- In a large frying pan heat some olive oil and add the garlic and saute for about 1 minute.
- Add the veal, in batches if necessary and brown on both sides.
- When all of the meat is browned, remove it from the pan, then add the lemon juice, white wine, and capers.
- Reduce the sauce for about 1 minute, then add back the veal.
- Add the parsley then remove from the heat.
- Place the veal pieces on a platter, then pour the sauce over.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh parsley.