- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground tumeric
This is a Moroccan spice blend that is sweet savory and spicy. It works well with Moroccan inspired chicken and vegetable dishes. You will need a spice mill to prepare this mixture. Recipe may be doubled or tripled.
- Toast coriander and cumin seeds in a skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally until lightly toasted. About 4 minutes.
- Transfer to a spice mill and let cool.
- Add crushed red pepper flakes and process until finely ground.
- Transfer to a bowl and add remaining ingredients and whisk to blend.
- Store in an air tight container.