|4 veal cutlets or boneless pork chops|
|1/2 cup ap flour|
|3 tbs fresh Parmesan cheese, grated|
|2 tsp fresh parsley, minced|
|kosher salt and black pepper to taste|
|1 pinch ground nutmeg|
|2 tbs milk|
|1 cup dry bread crumbs|
|6 tbs unsalted butter|
|4 slices lemon|
- Place each cutlet or chop between two layers of plastic wrap and pound with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/4 inch thick, then dip in flour to coat, shaking off excess.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, nutmeg and milk.
- Place the bread crumbs on a plate and dip each cutlet into the egg mixture, then press in the bread crumbs to coat.
- Place coated cutlets on a plate and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat and cook the cutlets until browned on each side, about 3 minutes per side.
- Remove to a serving platter, and pour the pan juices over them.
- Garnish with lemon slices.