This is a super healthy and delicious fruit salad of pineapples, oranges, strawberries, blueberries and Kiwi. It is flavored with citrus juices and sweetened with honey. 6 to 8 servings.
- 3 cups of fresh pineapple chunks or 1 20 oz can of pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 cups fresh orange sections
- 2 cups strawberry halves
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 kiwi, peeled and thickly sliced
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 tbs honey
- Combine pineapple, oranges, strawberries, blueberries and kiwi in a bowl.
- In a small sauce pan, combine orange juice, lime juice and cilantro.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour through a wire mesh strainer into a bowl and discard cilantro.
- Stir in the honey.
- Pour over the fruit mixture and gently toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Serve garnished with fresh cilantro.