- 1/2 lb of fresh sliced turkey breast
- 4 slices of ciabatta bread or bread of your choice
- 4 roasted red peppers, jarred
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 2 scallions, chopped
- Dijon mustard
This is a delicious sandwich that is very easy to prepare.
- Spread the inside of the slices of bread with Dijon mustard.
- Place 1 slice of Swiss cheese on the bottom of the bread topped by half of the turkey breast.
- Top each sandwich with 2 of the roasted red peppers and some of the choppped scallions. Season with salt and pepper.
- Top the peppers with another slice of Swiss, then top with slice of bread.
- Place the sandwiches in a sandwich press until the cheese has melted.
- Alternatively you may wrap the sandwich in aluminum foil and place on baking sheet in a 400 degree oven. Place a heavy iron skillet or other heavy pan over the sandwich and bake for about 15 minutes.