- 1 lb of cook turkey meat
- 2 stalks celery
- 2 scallions
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 3 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white sugar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
This is a wonderful recipe to use for leftover turkey. It is great served in sandwich with crusty bread or spread over crackers.
- Place cooked turkey, celery, scallions and red bell pepper in a food processor.
- Pulse until finely chopped.
- Transfer the turkey mixture to a bowl.
- Mix in the mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, cider vinegar, white sugar, salt and pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours before serving.