- 6 slices of crusty bread
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbs grated onion
- 2 tbs parsley for garnish
This is super simple appetizer.
- Slice bread into thin slices.
- Using a small ring mold cut circles in each slice(24 circles)
- Bake the bread rounds in a preheated 350 degree oven until lightly toasted. About 5 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan and onion.
- Using a pastry bag pipe mixture onto toast rounds.
- Bake rounds in a 375 degree preheated oven for about 10 minutes or until topping is lightly browned.
- Garnish with parsley.