Apple Blue Cheese Slaw
- 1/4 lb blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 unpeeled apples, cored and chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 head cabbage, shredded
- 4 stalks celery, chopped on the diagonal
- 2 tsp sugar
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
Blue cheese and apples are perfect partners.
- Combine mayonnaise oil, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and sugar.
- Combine with the cabbage, apples and celery.
- Add blue cheese and gently mix well.