- 12 cups day old white bread cubes
- 1 cup, pecans, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tbs poultry seasoning or rubbed sage
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
This is a great twist on stuffing that is perfect for stuffing poultry or a pork roast.
- In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, pecans, parsley, and poultry seasoning.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss to mix well.
- Add the butter to a hot saute pan and saute the celery and onions for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add to the bread mixture and toss lightly util well mixed.
- You may use to stuff turkey or bake in an oven proof dish for 30 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees.