Alaska Sole Baja Tacos
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 cup salsa Verde
- 1/4 tsp wasabi paste
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 4 Alaska Sole fillets (4 to 6 oz each)
- 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas, heated
- 1 cup shredded Queso fresco cheese
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and slice into eights
- 2 cups shredded savoy cabbage
- Mix chili powder and all spice together in a small bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine salsa, wasabi paste and corn. Set aside.
- Rinse and pat dry sole fillets.
- Heat a large non stick saute pan over medium-high heat.
- Place fillets in heated skilled and saute for 3 minutes or until fish starts to brown.
- Turn fish over season with chili powder and allspice and cook for another 2 minutes or until fish is opaque throughout.
- To serve, divide the fish among tortillas and top with 2 tbs of cheese, 2 avocado slices, 1/4 cup cabbage and 3 tbs of the salsa.
Recipe courtesy of the Alaska Seafood Marketing Institute.