Spinach Feta Cheese Pie
- 2 cups packed cooked spinach, squeezed dry and chopped
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (9 inch) frozen pastry shell, thawed and cooked according to package directions
- Combine the spinach, butter, eggs, nutmeg, salt, pepper, paprika, and cheese. Mix well.
- When the filling is prepared, preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Turn the filling into the pie crust.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the pastry is golden brown and the filling is set.