Vietnamese Pork Ban Mih Sandwich
- 1 lb cooked pork loin, cut into thin slices
- 1 jalapeno pepper, chopped with seeds
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- juice from 2 limes
- pickled carrots, cut into batons
- Green beans, blanched
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 4 soft french rolls
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- hot peppers, optional
- Chop jalapenos and add the the mayonnaise. Add the Lime juice and mix well.
- Spread the jalapeno mayonnaise on both sides of the French rolls.
- Top each roll with 1/4 lb of the pork.
- Top each sandwich with, some pickled carrots, green beans and cilantro.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add hot peppers if desired.