Mexican Seafood Cocktail
- 1/4 lb octopus, cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1/4 lb squid cut into 1/4 inch rings
- 1/4 lb small shrimp, peeled, deveined, cut in half
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tbs chipolte pepper puree
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, minced
- 1 cup tomato puree
- kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Fresh cilantro leaves for garnish.
- In a non reactive bowl add the shrimp, squid and octopus. Add the lime juice, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes
- Remove the bowl from the refrigerator and add the lime juice, chipolte puree, bell peppers, tomato puree and cumin.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- To serve place some of the mixture in martini glasses or other attractive glasses.