Low Calorie Applesauce Raisin Bars
- 1/4 cup low calorie margarine
- Brown sugar substitute to equal 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ap flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- vegetable cooking spray
This recipe contains only 81 calories per 2 bar serving.
- Cream the margarine in a bowl and add the brown sugar substitute and egg. Beat well.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and spice. Add the creamed mixture and mix well.
- Stir in raisins and applesauce,
- Spread mixture in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan coated with vegetable spray and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.