Hearts of Palm and Avocado Salad
- 1 (14 oz) can of hearts of palm
- 1 large avocado
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Peel and core the avocado, then cut into 1/2 inch pieces, then add to a non metal bowl and pour the lemon juice over and gently mix
- Drain and rinse the hearts of palm and add to the bowl along with the tomatoes and sliced red onion.
- Season with salt and pepper then add the mayonnaise and gently mix well.